Happy Farm Fresh Friday!!!

I'm baaaack!!
Seems like it's been a while!

Time for another fun...

How about that Greeting Farm, there has been one lovely
surprise after another!!

This week's challenge is-
Washi Tape Challenge (Actual tape or washi tape stamps)
Fun!!

Here's mine-
Squeee!!!  I am a sucker for O&A sets!
She is from the new O&A Valentine set!


Her dress is so cute!!
I kept it simple white, using C1 & C3 with a touch of BG000 for highlights.
Her hearts were R24, R27, R29.
Her hair was done with E51, E53, & E55.

I use the washi stamp from the new My Heart Kit.
It's a really fun and versatile set!

Your turn!!

Head on over to the TGF blog where you can get all of the challenge details,
and check out some serious inspiration from my team-mates!

Link up your project today!


Comments

  1. aww, this is really sweet! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! She is a cutie! Will have to check out the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww i must have her.. she is too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  4. O&A are some of my favs....and this is soooooooo stinkin' cute. I'm going to look for my washi tape.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww...soooooo cute! I know I always say that...but it's true! Beautiful coloring and wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! I love her nose :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!