Gobble, Gobble, Giggle!

Is everyone stuck on the couch from too much turkey??

I am on my third Thanksgiving today!!!!
(yes, third!)

I cleaned house, online, for Black Friday yesterday, taking advantage
of some awesome stamp sales from many of my favorite companies!!
Let's hope that Cyber Monday doesn't bankrupt me!  lol!!

Nothing exciting from me today, just a few pics
of cards that I haven't had the opportunity to post yet!

Love this Oliver from the new O&A set!!


I also have this Mo Manning card.
This little chunk is Birthday Girl!!

Oh how I love fat babies!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Check back tomorrow, I will be posting some blog candy!!!

xxoo


Comments

  1. Ohhhh, this little guy is a cutie. Between your coloring and Oliver's cuteness...this is one fabulous card!

    Way to score with all of those Black Friday deals, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my these are too cute.. three thanksgivings.. wow wee I bet you are tired of turkey by now.. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, these are just stunning, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Rachel! Love the plaid paper for the Oliver card and Mo's kid ... well, it's absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think both of these are awesome cards Rachel. I can't wait to see all your new goodies from all deals bought. I had to work both days and with my car deciding that this exstreem cold just wasn't for it I really don't think a spending (even though it would have been sooooo theraputic) would have been a good idea for us at the moment. Lol.... Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!