Feeling Flakey!!


Happy Friday everyone!!!

It's time again for a fun weekly challenge from 

This week you need to get FLAKEY!!

Snow flakes, snow balls, snow whatever!!
(you get the picture!)

Here's mine!!

Baby, it is definitely cold outside!!
This little gal is from the Cheeky Christmas set. (sorry, retired)


I used a snowflake embossing folder that I have for my Cuttlebug.

Time for you to dig in and get your "snow" on!!

Head over to the TGF blog for some gorgeous inspiration
from the design team, and all of the challenge details!!

Link up your project today!!

Comments

  1. Love this cheeky, I was lucky enough to get a set myself..LOvely card Rachel..A pity you do not visit me anymore you busy girl!!

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, soft, and cheeky...LOVE this card! Perfect for this week's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, what a pretty card! Love the colors- so soft and romantic! Her hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my heck this is amazing.. love the color combo you used.. so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card!!
    Love this cute image and how you colored her!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, I think that Cheeky Christmas looks adorable in her blue little outfit. You have done such a fantastic job on this card. I just love the colors and the design of this. I think it just looks so pretty and so classy looking. I LOVE IT! I hope that you and your family are all well and getting ready for a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again, I forgot to ask, Where does the Christmas seal/ stamp come from? I just love the looks of it and I don't recall seeing it on any of my TGF stamp sets. Just wondering, as I think it make s the perfect accent to your card. Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!