Tuesday fun!


The leaves are turning, and the temperature is dropping!
Yep, here come the holidays!!

To help you get into the mood, The Greeting Farm is having a 
holiday themed GVT!

Head start on the holidays!!
Let's see those Christmas cards ladies!!

I put a bit of a spin on mine, and made it a door-hanger.

Don't ya just love the new Holiday Anya 3!!

I cut the base for my door-hanger on my Cameo.

Not very traditional Xmas colors, but definitely fit for a girly-girl!

Now grab that Christmas patterned paper, and let's get a start on the holidays!

Head on over to the TGF blog for all of the challenge details,
and check out some of the awesome holiday inspiration over there!

Link up your creation today!



Comments

  1. Loooove your door hanger!! Very girly indeed!
    Love those soft colors! Great coloring also!! Awesome job, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the non traditional Christmas colors! A door hanger is a fabulous idea- super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE your door hanger is Gorgeous!!! Love your coloring of her too! She is a cutie and so on my WANT list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable...such a sweet way to start with your Christmas crafting! Love the door hanger idea...very perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word this is adorable.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, fab colours and design, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel, this is so cute. You always come up with the crafty-est ideas ... yes, I know that's not really a word lol! I bet your both your daughters called dibs on this :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!