So glad it's Friday!!!


Helloooooo everyone!
Who wants to see what The Greeting Farm's up to today?
How a bout a new FFF??!!

This week's challenge is-
Terrific Tags!!
(make a gift tag!)

I don't know why, but I love making tags!  I have a million of them laying around,
better start using some!

Here's my tag-

I used the charming new Holiday Anya 3 for my tag!

I used a kraft tag for my base.  I then layered some cheesecloth and patterned paper.
It's hard to see, but the image is resting on a pretty sheer rosette.
I also wrapped some pretty white ribbon around it and finished it
off with a brad that I have been holding onto forever!

You know you want to go make a tag now!!

Head on over to the TGF blog where you can get all of
the challenge details, and some serious 
inspiration from the design team!!

Link up your tag today!

Comments

  1. Oh so sweet! You are great at making tags- they always look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Rachel and I love the blue with the sheer ribbon. If you need to start using your tags, you can attach this one to my Christmas gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful....the blue is oh, so pretty!!!
    Shhhh, I've already made my tag for this challenge...but will wait a couple of days to post...I don't want to look like I'm in a hurry! LOL! I love making tags...for every possible occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, a stunning creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ♥ Love this winter beauty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.M.Gee- I do totally want to make a tag now, lol! This is so stinkin' cute and I love how you layered her on that rosette :) Sending hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!