Fall into FFF with The Greeting Farm!


Grab a hand-full of Halloween candy and check
out what the FFF from The Greeting Farm is!!

This week I thought I would change it up by
getting everyone to make something other than a card!!

Sky's the limit!!  Just don't make a card!!

Here's my project!

I used one of the Cuties from the You're Wanted set!
This is a refrigerator note holder.  (there are magnets on the back of this!)

This is the perfect challenge to help you start those holiday gifts!!

Want to play along??

Head on over to the TGF blog where you can get all of the challenge details,
and while you are there, check out all of the fun inspiration from the DT!!

Link up your creation today!!

Comments

  1. ok seriously we have to color together one day.. this is adorable.. totally love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great idea and super stamp..Hope to join, a bit busy lately so often I cannot make it in time..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project....I'm going to have to remember this fab project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! Love the Fall colors and your gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another one with a cute overall!! GREAT Fall project, Rachel!
    And her hair ... wow! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!