Welcome Friday!

Anyone else feel like our short weeks are even longer??
Everyone having Monday off totally messed with my head!  lol!

Time for...

Oh yeah!!!

This week we have a fun challenge from DT member Maria Therese-
Picture This!!
(photograph stamps or polaroid die what ever that can match the theme)

Totally fitting for some of our new stamps this month!

Here's mine!
I used the new Picture Perfect Ian for this card!
I also used my Film & Polaroid die set to accompany him!

Cheese!!!

Perfect opportunity to get out all of your camera/photo themed
stamps and dies!!

Head on over to the TGF blog for all of the challenge rules,
and check out the fun inspiration from the design team!

Link up your project today!!

Comments

  1. Lol! I feel the same way about having Monday off! Your card is awesom- love all the camera themed details. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable...such grat coloring and a cute way to use both of the dies!

    Yep, one day off at the beginning of the week makes for a long week, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes i totally LOVE IT... such a cutie..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuuuute!! Love the hair!! You totally rocked this card, Rachel!
    Cute film strip too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, I think your card is just adorable! I really love how you have colored Ian's hair. It really looks great. I also love the papers and the colors of your card! I all looks so good together and I am really enjoying your little flair up in the corner. Where in the world did you find that? It is like it was made for your card. Hope you and the family are having a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!