Texture Time!


Who wants to join a fun challenge from 
today??!!

Today's theme is-

Texture!

There are so many different ways to add texture!
Embossing, material, ribbons, the list goes on and on!

Here's mine!
I used the new Picture Perfect Anya!
I used webbed ribbon, embossed the paper behind her,
and added enamel dots just to name a few.


Want to play along??

Head on over to the TGF blog for all of the challenge details,
and check out all of the texture over there!!

Link up your project today!



Comments

  1. so sweet! love the little cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie, this is just adorable, stunning colours too hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!!! I nerd to know where you git the little cameras...are they a die? I have a friend whose son is into video/photography and she would love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaak! I can't stand commenting from my phone..too many typos! Lol!

      Delete
    2. Hey Denice!! I got the tiny cameras from My Favorite Things. It comes with 5 cute little dies!

      http://www.mftstamps.com/Die-namics-Accent-It-Cute-Cameras?filter_name=camera

      Delete
    3. Thx! I won a g/c from a blog hop to an online store and bought these...they are a must have!!!!

      Delete
  4. Love the color scheme! Those dies are great! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge! Love those cameras!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!