Ning-tastic Challenge!

Please scroll down for the TGF post!

As many of you may know, Some Odd Girl has a fantastic
community site @ http://someoddgirl.ning.com/!

Today there is a fun challenge for you to participate in!

This is a coloring challenge, and they want to see your best
AUTUMN COLORS!

I have colored up an image in some serious
Autumn color goodness!

This is Indian Tia, and she was just screaming Autumn to me!


I also used stamps from the Fall Friends clear stamp set.

Now, I kept track of the colors I used on Tia, but the background
was a total experiment for me, and I had about 50 markers scattered
across the table so I'm not going to be able to give you those.

Skin- E50 E51 E01 E11 E13 R20 & E04 for lips.
Eyes- E31 E33 E35
Hair- N4 N8 100
Dress- E50 E51 E53 E55 & Fringe- YR23 YR24 YR27
Shoes, Headband, Ponytails- E81 E84 E87
Feathers- YR12 YR14 YR18
Brooch on headband- E71 E74, E93 E95 E97 & and some gold Spica pen.

So basically I used only E's, YR's, and some G's for this entire pic.
I kept everything earth-y!

Now head on over to the SOG World website
where you can get all of the challenge details!!

Post your Autumn pics there!!


Comments

  1. WOW ok this might just be one of my most favorites.. so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you said you couldn't do backgrounds. this looks pretty good to me! awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic fall colors! Love the little Indian too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect Autumn project! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!