GVT!!

Yes it's Tuesday already!!

The Greeting Farm has a fun challenge for you today from my
DT buddy Peggy!

Would you like to play Tic-Tac-Toe with us??

Super easy, you just need three in a row to have on your project!

Here's mine-

I use the new Frou Frou Fabulous on my card today!
I went straight through the middle-
patterned paper, twine, and pearls!

Your turn!!
Head on over to the TGF blog for all of the challenge details,
and check out some serious inspiration from the design team!

Link up your project today!


Comments

  1. What a fun game! I love your take on it! I need that image! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally fabulous!!
    Hugs Blankina

    PS Come an see my cute christmas bear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and I love the tic tac toe idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Rachel and I love the pink, black, white combo. I really wanted to play along in this challenge but I just ran out of time :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute!! Great color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI...your card looks very frou frou! Fab coloring and lots and lots of perfect detailing in pretty colors! I'm loving it!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This worked out fabulous, Rachel! Exactly what Denice said, very frou frou ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!