Good Morning Sunshine!!

There is a yummy new clear stamp release happening at Some Odd Girl!!

They just might make you a little hungry....

Well how about a cup of joe while checking out these cuties!!!



Now...let me make a toast, to the newbies!!


I know, I'm just full of them today! (cracking myself up!)

Who ever thought food could be so cute!!??

These are part of the new Breakfast Friends release!  They come with the sentiments you see
here, plus a few more! (love those extras!!)

Now you better scramble (sorry last one.) over to Some Odd Girl and 
grab them while they're hot!


Comments

  1. now these are just too fun... Kristy is amazing.. love your cards Rachel.. almost time for use to meet up.. woohoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, aren't these just the cutest! So bright and cheerful- great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuuuun and adorable!!
    Love both your cards!!! ... Glad I had dinner ... otherwise I would've liked some yummy toast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...these are adorable! Who knew a cuppa could have such pinchable cheeks! The heart shaped steam is perfect detailing!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these cards are too cute! love the fun images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, Rachel! I want that set now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!