Going Retro!!


It's time for the monthly Retro-Fresh challenge over at

When you participate in the Retro-Fresh challenge,
you must use a TGF image that is at least 6 months old!

The theme for this month's challenge is...
AUTUMN COLORS!

Here's mine-
This is Anya from the Later Sk8er set.
I thought her outfit was perfect for a Fall theme.
I used patterned paper from Jillibean, and created the
color on the oval behind her with Distress Inks and water.

She makes me think of my 15 year old, total tom-boy!  lol!

No excuses not to join this challenge, you have a month to get something done!

Head on over to the TGF blog for all of the challenge details,
and check out all of the inspiration from my fellow design team members!

Link up your creation today!

Comments

  1. LOL You totally rocked the "Fall theme" ...again! :) Great card! Fun image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous Rachel, such a great colouring and love the image too..
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous Fall card! Great job on the painted oval- you are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fall card...I love how warm Anya looks!
    Thanks for letting me know about the challenge...I entered!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, have a great day hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab, Rachel! Love how you used the papers and of course your gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I was just thinking how much this looks like Hunter when I read your comments that it does remind you of her! This card is absolutely perfect, Rachel - I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!