Garden Variety Tuesday!!

Scroll down for the SOG posts!!


Yikes, better late than never!

It is Tuesday, and that means it is time for another fun challenge from

This week's challenge is....
Blue Raspberry!
Fun color combo- berry, pink, blue, and aqua!

Here's mine-
I used one of the Royal Cutie Pies for this!

Sound like a fun challenge?

Head on over to the TGF blog where you can get all of the
challenge details, and check out the awesome inspiration
from the design team!

Link up your creation today!



Comments

  1. Wow that is what I call shocking pink!! Great hair and lovely card,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute and I love her pink hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Cute!! You rocked the pink hair, Rachel! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, this so cute! I just love her pink hair. I think I need to do that more often. It just makes your card just so fun. Hope you have a great Wednesday. Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, this so cute! I just love her pink hair. I think I need to do that more often. It just makes your card just so fun. Hope you have a great Wednesday. Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...this is so cute! Such a fun card...love how you used the color combo! Lots of fun embellies too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!