Congratulations, you made it through the week!

That means it's time for another...
Join us at The Greeting Farm
where this week's FFF challenge is...

Hip to be Square!!
(use 3 squares on your card, anywhere, anyway!)

Here's mine-
I used the dashing Picture Perfect Ian on this card!


Gave him a small patch of freckles!

Time for you to get your square-on!!

Head over to the TGF blog where you can get all of the
challenge details, and check out all of the 
squares from the design team!

Link up your creation today!!

Comments

  1. such a wonderful card! love this new tgf set! happy weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on my wishlist, I am saving up some money..
    Great guy card and your colouring is so pretty!!
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little guy- such a cutie and so many great elements and embellishments to your fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie...colored fabulously!
    Martinis and crafting...that's my weekend agenda! I hope your weekend is just as fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rachel, I just LOVE this card!!! Ian looks so sweet. I love the little badge you have used as well. Who makes that? Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rachel, I just LOVE this card!!! Ian looks so sweet. I love the little badge you have used as well. Who makes that? Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmm, have I mentioned that I LUUUUUURRRRRVVVVVEEEE his hair!! Awesome, girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!