Boil, boil, toil and trouble!!

Please scroll down for the TGF post!

Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays ever!!!
I probably won't love it as much when my kids get older,
but for now, it holds a warm spot in my heart.

I have to watch Hocus Pocus every Halloween too!
Best, Halloween movie, EVER!!

Well, Some Odd Girl has the best Halloween digi
release this week!!  It definitely satisfy many of you other
Halloween-lovers out there!

I have for you today,
Cauldron Tia!!

Whatcha think!?
I love this image!!
I can only imagine what she is cooking up in there!


So go grab her today, here!!

Can't wait to see what fun projects you come up with using this fun image!!

Comments

  1. LOVE this fantastically wicked card, Rachel!! The shading and highlights.. swoon. I adore Halloween as well~ Hugs.. fabby work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. boooo... scary .... spoooky ...
    Great Halloween card, Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh....this is adorable! What a sweet image and fab card, love all of the potion bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween card Rachel! Love the background paper and the little spider! She is such a cute witch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the halloween card! wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous Halloween card Rachel and I love this sweet new image!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!