Wiggy Friday Challenge!!

I know you are all still oooo-ing and ahhh-ing over the
fantastic new releases this month from The Greeting Farm, but we have a super
fun Farm Fresh Friday Challenge to share with you!


Today's challenge is...
Gettin Wiggy With It! (Hair color anything but blonde,brunette, redhead)
giggle....

Here's my Wigged out card!

I used the new Birthday Anya 3!!

I used colors RV23, RV25, & RV29 for her hair.

Time to live on the edge and see what funky colored hair
you can come up with!!

Head on over to the TGF blog for all of the challenge details,
and check out all of the hair!!

Link up your creation today!!

Comments

  1. Absolutely adore the pink hair, it's my favorite hair of the season! ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Fun! fun!
    Love the pink hair!! So cool!!
    GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun hair colour Rachel!!
    I have bought Frou Frou and Birthday Anya III this morning, hope they will come soon. My aunt had given me money for my birthday, why don't spend them on some pretty TGf stamps..ha,ha.
    Have a nice weekend,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMBO! Girl this is awesome!! I love pink hair, especially hot pink hair!! Adorable layout and awesome coloring.
    So sorry I've been MIA..
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet anya! love her! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I love the red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, such gorgeous colours too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. a fab card, Rache! Love that pink and black together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!