Retro Fresh Challenge!


Time for our monthly Retro Fresh Challenge!

Since The Greeting Farm is turning 5 this month,
we are celebrating with a Birthday Hoopla theme!

This means that you must use a stamp that is over 
six months old, and your project needs to
have a birthday theme.

Here's mine!
This is Miss Anya Lounge. (retired, sorry)

I used some old MME papers on this card.
I have been hoarding them for a long time!  lol!

Sounds like fun, right!!??

Head on over to the TGF blog for all of the challenge details,
and check out some serious inspiration from the design team!
You have a month to play along with us, that's plenty of time!

Link up your creation today!

Comments

  1. Your colouring is top notch as usual Rachel - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mary.. top notch coloring.. this is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you used your hoarded stash this card is super cute, fun and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the Miss Anyas...yet it seems I've missed Miss Anya Lounge along the way. Hmmmmp, how could I have missed such a cutie?!!

    BTW...AWESOME coloring, love her hair!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!