More Fun from SOG!!!

I have another fun-loving feathered friend to share today from the Some Odd Girl clear stamp release this month!!  Everyone is head-over-heels for these little cuties...

Introducing Owl-Day!!

Oh.  My.  Gosh!

I wanted a girl owl, so I gave her some lite pink/peach
feathers on her chest and wings!

This Dear Lizzy pad that I used is almost gone...should've
bought two!  lol!

There are two adorable owls on this set, along with 
several sentiments, and Christmas accessories!!
Very versatile!

Head on over to Some Odd Girl and snatch this cutie up today!!!




Comments

  1. So cute! That banner paper is sweet and so is that sentiment. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, so adorable! love the little present she's holding! yes, i sometimes think i need to buy 2 of every paper pad! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word this is SO CUTE... i just ordered mine.. can't wait to get it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Rachel, this is so stinkin' ca-ute! I love that little owl and the paper is perfect for her. I definitely think we should always buy 2 pads - 1 to use and 1 to hoard lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, this little owll is adorable! You found the perfect paper...such a happy celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a sweet card, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!