Happy GVT!!

It's Tuesday, and we have another fun
Gardent Variety Tuesday Challenge

Today's challenge is something I know you all can do..

LAYERS!!

3 or more layers on your card/project!

Here's mine!
Here's Frou Frou Birthday on my card!

I have my card base, some patterned paper, cheesecloth,
and my image!
Easy Peasy!!

Now it's your turn!!
Head on over to the TGF blog where you can find all of the
details about the challenge,
and check out all of the inspiration from the DT!

Link up your project today!!


Comments

  1. Stunning sweetie as always, gorgeous colours too hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white on the dark card stock! Your layers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layering!!
    Love the white on kraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this and this fab technique!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!