GVT with The Greeting Farm!


Yes, it's that time again!!
Time for another fun weekly challenge from The Greeting Farm!
The challenge for today's GVT is-

Color Crush Palette · 1.13.2013
This luscious color combo I found on Pinterest!
I am a totaly Pinning nut!!

Here's what I did with the color combo!

I used the new Birthday Anya 3 for this card!

Doesn't she look good enough to eat?!

Now it's your turn!!  We want to see what you can do with this
inspiration pic!

Head on over to the TGF blog where you can get all of the challenge details,
and check out the awesome inspiration from the DT!

Link up your creation today!!


Comments

  1. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so cute.. one day i would love to see how you color.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable!!
    Love your take on these colors!
    Totally adorable image also! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and what n adorable Anya! Her hair looks fantastic and I see you are really liking flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just giggling about this adorable card...it's just too sweet! What a great take on the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!