Garden Variety Tuesday!

Hello Greeting Farm fans!!
Today it is time for another fun GVT challenge!
Today's challenge-

STICKERS!

Yes, stickers!!
(I know you have a ton of those somewhere!)

Here's my card-

I used the new Birthday Anya 3 for my card today!
The stickers on this card are from EP.

Couldn't you just gobble her up!

Your turn!
Dig out all of your stickers and play along with us!

Head on over to The Greeting Farm blog for
all of the challenge details,
and see what kind of a sticky situation
all of my dt pals got into!

Link up your creation today!

Comments

  1. What a great challenge..something different!
    Love your Anya birthday III with her freggles.
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie, this is stunning, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Every time I try to use up my stickers another one comes along and takes it's place...it's like they'll NEVER go away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so fabulous.. i love how you colored her hair.. you used those stickers so well.. I have to admit I do not use them much but i like they way your card came out..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodmorning Rachel. ADORABLE!!! I just got this cutie pie in the mail Friday and I am waiting on some papers to come then I am going to ink her up. I think your card is just wonderful and I really really love her little freckles that you gave her. She is too stinking cute and so is your card you made for her. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!