Farm Fresh Friday

Happy Friday everyone!
This is the end of Summer vacation for my kiddos,
it's a bittersweet time for me.
As much as I love having my girls at home,
they are completely bored, and completely bonkers!!  lol!

How about a new challenge from The Greeting Farm!!!

Today's challenge is-
ANYTHING GOES!!
Whoo hoo!!

Easy peasy.

Here's mine!

I made a post-it pad with O&A Little Dreamer.
She was perfect for the back-to-school mood I was in.

I looooove post-it pads!  And these make handy little
gifts to have on hand.

When I make one, these are my measurements-
One piece of 10" x 4 1/4" cardstock scored at 2 1/2" and 5".
Another piece of cardstock that measures 5" x 4 1/4".
It's super easy to slap together, same method as an easel card.

So whatcha gonna make??

Head over to the TGF blog for all of the challenge details,
and check out some fun inspiration from the DT!!

Link up your creation today!!

Comments

  1. Hi Rachel, this is just adorable! I don't have this set from the farm, but I just love her sitting with her backpack on ready to start off a new year with all the new things ahead of her. lol... Your post pad is such a fun idea and I am sure that when you give them as gifts everyone just adores them. I hope you are having a great week and that your weekend it fantastic. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your post it gifts.. this is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous post it note pad! Whoever receives this is super lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find the perfect image to go with a post-it pad...love this little project of yours!!! Hmmmm....I can think of a few reasons I should make a few of these myself, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really is so adorable, Rachel - beautifully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my ... this is totally fun!!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous, fabulous design, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!