Farm Fresh Friday!

Welcome!!!

It's time for some more challenge fun from The Greeting Farm!
This week's challenge was a total blast for me!
Time to do a Body Swap!!

That's right!  Use two different TGF images to make one!
The combinations are endless!!!

Here's mine!
Hmm....can you tell who I used here??

She looks a bit like a ticked off librarian!  lol!
This was a lot of fun!

I can hear those wheels turning in your head right now!
So hop on over to the TGF blog for all of the challenge details, and
see who got swapped with who in the dt examples!

Link up your creation today!!

Comments

  1. Great challenge and lovely body swap. So funny!!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. how totally awesome.. i love her..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool challenge concept! Your card is beautiful - she might look mad but she sure looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect body swap....I would almost think that these two were meant to be together! LUV the hair combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha ticked off librarian...so funny!
    Love this!! Great coloring! Great combo of stamps!
    GREAT job,Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love, Rachel! Great colours and fab use of the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, I finally got my computer back and now I can blog again. I really can't believe how much I have missed it. :O) Anyway my friend, I headed over to the TGF blog and what do I see, but your awesome card! I love her!!!! I have always loved body swapping and I have to say my friend that your combo just rocks! I hope that in the future you don't mind if I use your combo on a card. It's just too cute to not copy. Hope you are doing well. I have missed everyone so much. Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!