A new month, and a new challenge!

Scroll down for the TGF post!

Happy August everyone!!
(yes, AUGUST!)

Put down those school supply lists, and check out this month's new
sketch challenge from Some Odd Girl!!

sketch3

Here's what I did with the sketch~
Little Miss Dare to be Gwen!

The sentiment comes with this cutie!
I used Basic Grey paper, and TGF's Film and Polaroid dies.

Head on over to the SOG blog for all of the challenge details,
and some serious inspiration from the DT!!
You have all month to play along!
Tell your friends!



Comments

  1. Rachel, this is so cute! Love the polaroid and film. Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch....and such awesome coloring!!!! I tried coloring an image the other day and totally forgot how...I know, how could I do that?!! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!