Time for GVT!!!

Hope you all had a gloriously long, and relaxing weekend!
We spent the holiday with friends and family, and 
watched a great fireworks show at a near by park!

Today is Tuesday, so you know what that means...

Today's challenge is...
kraft, pink, & blue!

(love me some kraft!)

Here's what I put together!


I love coloring on kraft paper, it has such a different
result than normal white paper.
The kraft paper I used is actually from My Favorite Things.
If you haven't tried any of their cardstock, then you are missing out!
It has turned me into a total paper snob!  lol!
Their paper is 100# weight, and it looks great for a card base, or
for decorating with!

Now head on over to the TGF blog so can get all of the challenge details,
and some serious inspiration from the DT!!
Link your creation up today!


Comments

  1. Rachel I love this Tuesday Premiere card!!
    How pretty on kraft..will pin it onto my TGF board..
    Have a nice day..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous!! love the cas look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! your coloring on kraft is amazing!
    Great take on that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sweetie, this is absolutely stunning, I need these stamp she is so cute, just wished they did them in digital as I am pants at stamping, Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, this card is just amazing! Love everything about it. That kraft look so pretty with just a bit of the pink and blue and of course your coloring is always fabulous. I don't think I've ever colored on kraft but you make me want to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Let me pick MY jaw up off the floor! This is stunning ! Love the coloring against the Kraft paper. You are too crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coloring on Kraft? Great results my friend! CAS and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel, this turned out beautifully! The sneak peak that you showed us didn't do this card any justice. Thanks for playing along with me, lady! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!