Thanks Coach!

It's Monday, again.  Why are Monday's so ....ughhh..??

I had some fun this weekend working with some different stamps that I have
had my eye on for some time now.

Maddie is reaching the end of Softball Season, and I wanted to make a
little something for her outstanding coach!

I finally bought "Pitcher" from the Saturated Canary
line of rubber stamps.  She is waaaaay too cute!


Made a post-it pad!

Maddie's team is called the "Dazzlers"!!
Their uniforms are exactly this color! (BG45, BG49)
Much of the paper on here is from the Simple Stories
Vintage Bliss paper pad.
The flower die is from MFT.

I am entering this into the Saturated Canary Challenge-
Celebration!

TFL!!

Comments

  1. this is amazing.. your daughters coach will love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post it pads! This is an awesome, and beautiful, gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun team name!!!
    A super cute note pad holder that any coach will think is a hit!!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE!!! I love everything about it and I'm sure her coach will to :) Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooo fun!
    GREAT idea!! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweetie this is so cool!!! And your coloring is stunning as always!! Thank you for playing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!