TGIF!!

It's Friday again!!  We have another great challenge for you


Today's challenge is...
The great outdoors!! 
(anything outside related, activities...)

Here's my project!
Bicycles, blue skies, and butterflies!!
This is WS Megan!
(she is retired.)

I decided to paper piece her outfit, and gave
her denim shorts and matching shirt and hairbow!

The sentiment is from an Avocado Arts set.

It's still Summer, so bust out your best "outdoors" supplies
and join us for this challenge!

Head on over to the TGF blog where you can
get all of the challenge details, and check
out all of the inspiration from the design team!

Link up your project today!


Comments

  1. very sweet! love the layout and her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous :0)I love the colours too biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable card! Love her trendy denim shorts- too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, Rachel - love the freckles and the layout is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable Rachel. I love that image and the paper piecing is perfect - she's such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. another cutie.. i love her hair.. reminds me of my hair when it was curly.. it was very 80's.. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww!!! love her and her little outfit!! perfect design and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sad that this cutie is retired Rachel!! I love her..you have made such a pretty card...
    In a few days I should be home and I can not wait to make some cards.

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!