It's Friiiiiidaaaaay!!!

Woot woot!!  Let's get our Friday on!


This week's challenge is...

LACE & PEARLS!!

Here's mine!!
Little Miss CC Tuesday Premiere
is gracing the cover of this super
girly card!!  lol!

I don't use this much blue very often,
but I found the paper I wanted to use first, 
so blue it was!

I know there are a bunch of you "girly-girls"
out there that are just dying to get in on this challenge!

Head on over to the TGF blog for all of the
challenge details,
and some serious inspiration!

Link up your project today!!!


Comments

  1. It's so cute! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Rachel! Super cute!! Hope you're doing well, sorry I've been MIA.. Looks like you're still cranking out awesomeness!
    Happy Friiiiiiiiday!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh.. love all the lace in this card and this redhead is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my heck this could not be cuter.. i love it.. great coloring and awesome image..

    ReplyDelete
  5. rachel, totally gorgeous!!! love that hair! i can almost hear you yelling TGIF!! haha! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. her hair is gorgeous rachel!! love all the fun and frilly details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tuesday is darling in Blue...and look how her gorgeous hair shines!!! Another fabulous card my friend.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card Rachel, I am still on the "road", haven't had internet for 9 days..now have some hours to catch up....
    Have a nice summer time,
    hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie, your creation is just gorgeous :0) Hugs pops xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!