It's all about the kids!!

I have some fun news from The Greeting Farm on this glorious Monday!

We are having a kids' coloring contest!!  Whoo hoo!!

We will have 2 categories, 4-8 and 9-13. 

Each winner will get a single rubber stamp and a digi for
Mom /Dad for helping them enter :) 

Deadline will be Sunday, 7/21 8 p.m. CST, with winner announced the 22nd.

This is an anything goes kind of challenge!

You must use a stamp from The Greeting Farm!!

Here's what my kiddo, Maddie, made!

She used CC Friday Night for hers!
Like the clothes hanger?  She's just "hanging out!"  lol!!

She was super excited about this, and I bet
your kiddos will be too!

Now head on over to The Greeting Farm's blog
to see more fun inspiration from other DT members' kids,
and link up your creation today!

Comments

  1. aww Maddie did such a great job.. just like her mom..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddie, I have to tell you that you have used one of my all time favorite Creepers that The Greeting Farm has come out with. I think you did a fantastic job on her. Your coloring is just so awesome and I love the colors that you have picked as well. I can see that you are just as talented as your Mom and I can not wait to see all the more things you make in the future. Great job kiddo. Thanks so much for sharing with us all. Hugs, Lisa G
    BTW... Awesome name. My soon to be 15 year old is also named Madison. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kids contest! I always encouraged my kids to be creative and my daughter did graduate with a BFA in fine art! Looks like Maddie got her moms talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww....Maddie did a great job! Haha...love the hanger!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!