Getting Retro!

Today is a fun monthly challenge that we have at The Greeting Farm!
It's the Retro-Fresh Challenge!

That means you need to dust off the older stamps, and put them to good use!
We want to see those stamps that are at least six months old, or older!!

The theme for the Retro challenge is-
Cupcakes & Sprinkles!

Here's mine!

This cutie pie is Amelia from the My Favorite Things set
(sorry, this baby is retired!)

She has a cupcake with sprinkles in her hair!!!

I used only scraps on this!  Whoo hoo! 
 I knew I kept those little bits for a reason!  ;)
The sentiment is from the Mini Cupcakes stamp/die set.
The fun candy colored dots are just some beads that I 
melted down to look like the enamel dots you can buy
at the store. (this was waaaay cheaper!)

Now head on over to the TGF blog where you can get all of the challenge details,
and a peek at some fun inspiration!!
Link your creation up today!!
(and tell your friends!)


Comments

  1. Love the cheery colours and colouring!!
    You melted down beads?? With a heat gun/ embossing phon?? Sounds interesting,
    Hugs Blankina
    Please come and check my blog later today..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, Rachel! I love the papers and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie.. love this card..

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI sweetie this is just gorgeous, loving the colours, hugs Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHG, such a sweet and happy card! Amelia is gorgeously colored!
    What a fun theme this month, I hope I get the chance to join in!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, this card is sweet enough to eat! Seriously, great colors just like a cupcake. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!