Farm Fresh Friday!!

That's right, time for another fun challenge from The Greeting Farm!

Today's challenge is-

Punches/and or dies!
I know you all have some of those!

Here's what I made-

I used CC Tuesday Premiere for my card today!

It's hard to see, but the purple circle behind her was
sprayed with my favorite new toy, it's called
Spray & Sparkle!!

I used a butt-load of dies and punches on this!
The circle and lacey circle behind her are Nestabilities.
The pink cardstock running across the middle was punched with a 
Martha Stewart edge punch.
The purple flower die is from MFT.
The pink flower die is from CC Designs.
The little banner was cut on my Cameo.
And lastly, the Hello is from the TGF Delicate Words die set!

Whew, think that's all!

Your turn!
Head on over to the TGF blog where you can get all of the challenge details,
and some fun inspiration from my DT buddies!
Link your creation up today!!


Comments

  1. I can tell you really went crazy with the die cuts and it all turned out beautifully! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!
    Love how you colored her!! Funky hair! Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love the colours a perfect creation, and i know it is Friday get me remembering the day of the week lol hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, sooooooo many die-cits my head is swimming! A cute, cite card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rachel - this is so gorgeous! Love those bright colours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!