Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!

I hope everyone had a wonderful/safe 4th of July holiday
filled with family and friends!!

It's Friday again, so that means it's time for another...

Today's challenge is-
Red/White/Blue & Ribbon!
That's right, colors and ribbon!

Here's what I put together!

I used the new Cheeky Lessons!
She is so darn sassy!!

I made my own pennant flags on here! (pat-on-back!)
Just grabbed some of the pretty topped pins I had laying around,
cut out a few flags, and voila!

So you say you want to participate in the challenge too?!
Sweet!
Head on over to the TGF blog where we have all of the challenge rules,
and check out some serious inspiration from my DT gals!
Link your creation up today!!

Comments

  1. Great card Rachel!!

    Have a nice weekend..
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie, I was thinking she is a bit early with her Friday card, jeez it has just dawned on me that it is Friday and now I am happy as it is weekend tomorrow, this is gorgeous big happy hugs love Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flags! This card is adorable. Great layering and details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheeky Lessons is adorable in her patriotic colors and flags! Awesome hair too!!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Rachel! She is so gorgeous and I love how you used the colours and flags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is FAB!
    Love that image!! Great coloring also!!
    Have a great weekend, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rachel she is so adorable on your awesome card!!! You did such a fantastic job with this card. So patriotic! LOVE LOVE you card and your home made banner flags. They are super adorable. Have a great Sunday. Hug Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Rachel. I especially love her tinted glasses and the cute little flags!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!