Anyone for a horse ride?

Please scroll down for the TGF post.

It's time for a fun new digi release over at Some Odd Girl!
Today I have an image for you that was a little intimidating to me at first.
Animals, and backgrounds, not my strong points.
Pretty happy with this though, the image was just too darn 
cute not to try!


Such a sweet image.

Kind of makes you want to go horseback riding!  lol!

Head on over to SOG to snatch her up today!!
Don't forget to post your pics on the Some Odd Girl Ning page, 
or FB, or anywhere!!

Comments

  1. I think it turned out fab too! Love the blue and brown together. Cute flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am not good with animals at all...you did a great job on Mae on her horse! Most of my daughter's friends take riding lessons....lots of horsing around in the midwest! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous,my daughter would love her hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, Rachel - gorgeous horse colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this reminds me of my little pony.. remember those.. love this card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!