Pouty Princess

Scroll down for the TGF post!

I am totally nuts about this new Some Odd Girl digi!!!!!!!  It's one of those things that actually makes you exclaim happiness out loud when you see it....

Right!?  This is Pouty Princess!

Maybe it's because I have two girls, but this is an image I can see
myself coloring over, and over, and over...

My niece was actually inspiration to me when I was coloring this.  She is 5, and totally 
in the princess phase.  I don't think I have ever met a girlier-girl.  And the best
part is that she dresses herself in the best outfits that rarely match!  lol!
(thanks Vivian!)

There is also a cool cut file now available!!

For all of you Cameo lovers out there....
we present the Circular Window Banner Card Base!


Now run, don't walk, over to SOG and grab this new digi, and cut file today!!





Comments

  1. Adorable pouty princess Rachel! Perfect colors and coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I remember those days when my daughter would dress herself in crazy mismatched outfits! You gotta love those girls:) Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rachel and of course your coloring is amazing - as always! I adore the look on her face - makes me remember when my daughter would put on her sad face to try to get her way ... oh, wait a minute ... she's an adult now but she still does that lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cuuuuuute!
    Love your coloring...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly inspired!! Love her and how you colored her up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the princess so much Rachel..Great colouring ofcourse and love the text sweet too, is it a die cut?

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sweet sentiment is actually something I cut on my Cameo.

      Delete
  7. Oh I love love love her, Rachel! You've done a beautiful job with her too! I gotta have her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie...

    This is just gorgeous...

    Loving the colours...

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet and pouty....so perfect! Love the touch of sewing!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. she rocks!! I can see how much fun anyone would have with that image. gorgeous coloring and love your layout and doodling! Cute cupcake card too. wish i had me one of those machines. something to wish for..
    two beautiful cards rachel!
    :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards girlie, I love that pouty princess digi stamp. Soooo cute. great coloring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE these! Gorgeous coloring and I'm totally diggin' those papers :) I'm seriously loving all these cute cards with the cut files- I'm afraid they are going to force me to make another crafty purchase so I can use them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!