Miss you...

Mae!!  It's Mae's turn to shine in the spotlight today over at Some Odd Girl!!  I have to admit, I am a huge Mae fan!!

Miss You Mae.

I can hardly stand how cute she is!!

I decided to make a kraft tag with her, and added some serious girly-ness to the whole thing!  The gorgeous flower to the left of her is just one of the fun extras you get with this clear stamp.  "Wish you were here" is also a part of this fun set!  

Now run, don't walk to Some Odd Girl for more inspiration, and pick up your Mae set today!!

Comments

  1. She is just so beautiful Rachel! I love all the extra texture on the tag. Shh..don't tell anyone, but yours is my fav. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've missed you too...family obligations have gotten in the way.

    This is my favorite!!! Your color choices and details make this dreamy...not to mention your off-the-charts coloring!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tag! Love all the layers and those doilys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooooow! This is FANTABULOUS!!!!
    Awesome tag! Awesome coloring! totally love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, what a great colouring Rachel..
    The image is so cute too..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!