FFF Challenge with The Greeting Farm!!


Welcome to another fun-filled Friday challenge with The Greeting Farm!!
Today's challenge is...

Bold and Bright Birthday!!

I have used the boy baby from the Baby Anya and Ian set!

I used a lot of bright primary colors on this!

It didn't show up in the pic, but I added some Glossy Accents
to his little propeller! (looks cute in person!)

So what are you waiting for?!  Head on over to the TGF blog where you can get all of the 
challenge details, along with some serious inspiration from the design team!
Link up your creation today!



Comments

  1. oh, i like the cute little papers in the back! adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee what a cutie... i so love his little hat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew this was your card on TGF's blog before I saw your name....'cuz this is so stinkin' cute and the coloring is fab!!! Love the bright and cheery colors...makes for a fun challenge! No time for me this week though...oh-so much to do with a grad party in 7 days! Eeeeek!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuuuuuute!!! Cuuuuuute!!
    Love it!! GREAT card, Rachel!!
    Your patterned paper choices are ALWAYS spot on! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an eye catcher! This card is bright and bold and very adorable! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, I think Ian looks just adorable on this very bright prime colored card. I just think it is perfect and I love that you glossy accented his propellers. I mean what little guy wouldn't want a fun hat like that. I hope that you are well and having a great start to summer vacation with your kids. Take care and I hope to talk to you soon. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooohhhhhh mmmmyyyy goooodness!! so caute! i have that paper (yes i am totally hoarding it) lol.. this is so cool. the colors are bright the image is adorable and the whole thing comes together beautifully! pretty terrific girlfriend!
    :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!