Feeling "Sentimental"....

Scroll down for the TGF challenge!

It can be hard to find a good stamp set of sentiments, am I right?  Well there is a super fun set from Some Odd Girl that I just LOVE!

Here's the Be You Set!



These are just some of the stamps in the set,
there are more!!

This clear stamp set is so fun and up-beat!  You can create some positive and encouraging messages with this set!  I used a combo of normal black ink, with some teal ink.  The combinations are endless!!!

Head on over to the Some Odd Girl blog for more inspiration!

Comments

  1. I'm always looking for great sentiment sets and this one is wonderful! Cute cards- very creative of you to keep the same banner and just turn it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!