Farm Fresh Friday!


Happy Friday everyone!!  Hopefully everyone is finally on 
Summer break now!

There is a fun new challenge today at The Greeting Farm!
Time to wave your FLAG OR BANNER!

I used the new Winky Bean for this!
I decided to wave my TGF flag, because 
these were the first stamps I ever bought!


This banner was made from my Stampin Up pennant punch.  The patterned papers are from Basic Grey,
and the small logo for The Greeting Farm is from the Signature Anya set. (retired, sorry.)

This is a super easy/fun challenge, you really have to join us!
Head on over to The Greeting Farm blog to learn all of the challenge details,
and link up your creation today!!


Comments

  1. Good morning sweetie...

    This is fabulous...

    Gorgeous creation...

    Have a great Friday...

    Huggles Pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The colors you used are fantastic! Plus this bean is sooo cute. Love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun!!
    That banner is awesome!
    Great color combo!!
    Have a great weekend, Rachel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. winky bean is such a cutie! love your banners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET! I love the elements in this Rachel and your hair colouring is fab as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh- she is just too stinkin' cute! And you always rock the banners :) Tons of hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, I love this card! She is so cute and I love the way you have colored her hair. It just makes her look adorable all the more. Unfortunately I haven't been able to purchase her yet, but hopefully in a couple months I will get her. I love the blues and purples on this one. I think it just makes her look all the more adorable! :O) Hope you and the girls are having a great start to your summer. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sweetie...

    This is just gorgeous...

    As always gorgeous colours and fabulous details...

    Have a great day...

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, look how far you've come since your 1st TGF stamp!

    This is adorable and how fun is that zebra print banner?!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!