Soccer Anyone??

Please scroll down for the Tuesday challenge at The Greeting Farm!

Yep, I am a soccer mom.  I hear the first step is admitting you have a problem!?  lol!  My Maddie plays soccer and it's such an exciting thing to watch, gets you all whipped up!!!

Some Odd Girl has a new digital stamp out today that is right up my alley!

Say hello to Soccer Tia!!

She is perfect!  I colored her up to reflect my own kiddo!
Such a great card for her when the season is over!

Got a soccer girl in your life?  Well head on over to Some Odd Girl and snatch this cutie pie up today!  There is also another new digi there that you will have to check out!!!

Comments

  1. Hey Rachel! or should I say Soccer Mom? hehe.. Girl this is fabulous! I've only seen one other really cute soccer girl and this one is right up there as awesome! I think I might have to get her since I have a niece who plays soccer! Fantastic coloring and the banners are a great touch! Thanks for enabling!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i give all those soccer moms and baseball moms and all those other sporty moms a lot of credit. can't imagine going to all those practices and games and sit in the hot sun for hours cheering on their kids. sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image, so perfect for those soccer girls! You did a gret job coloring her...but then you always rock these SOG images!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you're an 'active' soccer mom! This card is great. Love the colors and I know your daughter will too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and your coloring is fabulous. I was a soccer mom for many years - yes, I LOVED it! Don't miss freezing my butt off at the games but I really enjoyed watching my girl play for many years :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!