Retro Fresh Challenge at The Greeting Farm!

I love the Retro Fresh Challenges, they are a great time to dig through my box and find some of my older and dearly loved stamps!

The theme for the challenge this month is-

Bring On The Sun!

This cool guy is Ian from the My Guy Ian set.
The skateboard is from the Later Sk8er set. (retired)


This is an 8x8 scrap booking frame that I made for my
nephew's birthday.

I love the sunburst paper in the background, it screamed "Summer" to me!  Tried to really "guy" this thing up with corrugated paper, a Vans clothing tag, some cork, some metal, and some wood!  

Now, there are some rules for this challenge.  Big number one rule being- the image must be at least 6 months or older.  Head over to the TGF blog for all of the details, and some serious inspiration!!

Comments

  1. very cool -- perfect for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cool Rachel- perfect for a young stud! Seriously great layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok now this is just way to RAD... i love how you added the van sticker. awesome card..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Rachel, I love this. All the different textures, tags, etc. - this project is just amazing! I'm sure your nephew will LOVE it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool DP, Ian looks awesome pair with it! I love the retro challenges because it seems I have more "older" TGF images than newer...I need to fix that! LOL!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome Rachel!! Takes me back in the day when Vans were the thing and skateboarding was just for fun.. Oh wait that's now! hahaha! Great card! Love the Retro challenges!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is Fabulous!!! He is gonna love it!!!
    hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shut the front door- this is so awesome Rachel! I'm sure he will think so to- even if he's too 'cool' to say so :) Hugs! Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!