New Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!!


Welcome!!  Happy Friday!
Time for a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge at

This week's challenge, is well, a challenge!
My teamie, Thanh, wants you to 
"Make it Move!"
So that means something on your card has to move!
(i.e.- shaker, slider, etc...)

Here's mine!

If you look closely, I have a bunch of tiny beads in there!


I used Garden Anya, and paper pieced her dress!.
I also used the Tulip Border Die on the inside.
(thought she needed a few freckles from gardening!)

Got some great movement ideas??  We want to see them!
Head on over to the TGF blog where you can get
a ton of inspiration, and all of the details on the challenge!
Link yours up today!!



Comments

  1. I love your shaker card, Rachel! Lovin' the colours and dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GReat shaker card Rachel..fun challenge, let's think what I can make..
    Have a lovely weekend,

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie I love this, its gorgeous Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute and creative! Love her freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card.. i love the little flower scene you created..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and adorable!!
    Love it!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's not to love about a shaker card? But then you topped it with Garden Anya making this card so stinkin' cute!!
    I hope I get the chance to play along this week, but things are busy around here for the next couple of weeks...maybe I can find a few extra minute?!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel, I think your card is fantastic and I love how you have used the little beads for your movement element. So cute and very colorful. I love it! I hope that you and your family are all having a great start to the coming summer. I miss talking with you, but I am hoping that by the end of next week I will be all done with these wedding cards and whatnot so that I can start to color and make cards again. Hummmmmm I just might have to purchase a couple new stamps to get some mojo going. lol... Take care and I will talk to you later. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWE this is very Adorable!! love your shaker card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Rachel!! love the colors on her, and her freckles are perfect. mine would look like blotches. hehehe.
    Love it!
    :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!