Get your Monochromatic on!

Scroll down for the TGF challenge!


Ever coloring in a Monochromatic theme?  Well, we want you to try it today!!  There is a fun challenge happening in the Some Odd Girl Ning community, and you're all invited!!

Here's a little sample-

This is Blossom Fairy.
I colored her using all of my
YG's, a just a few G's.



This is Dandelion Fairy.
I colored her using all of the V's, and a few BV's.
I put her into a frame for my niece's birthday.



Nothing to it!!  Just pick a color family, and stick to it!  Find small groups of colors within your color family you choose, and color away!  

Now head on over to the SOG Ning Community for more inspiration and post your creation today!!

Comments

  1. love the fairies and how cute you gave them colored hair.. great coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw these on SomeOddWorld...
    wow!! Love your monochromatic projects!
    These colors are awesome!
    GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW both creations are AWESOME!!! you sure rocked the Monochromatic theme!!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Your cards make me want to give the monochromatic look a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, these are fabulous love the colours too huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both gorgeous Rachel. You do a fabulous job with monochromatic but I just can't seem to pull it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I'm the first to say purple is my least fav color...until now! What a sweetie, in any color!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!