Garden Variety Tuesday!!


Welcome to another fun Garden Variety Tuesday Challenge

Today we have a fun inspiration photo from 
design team member-Rosie!
What a pretty palette!!

Here's my take-

I used Anya Strolls.
The quatrefoil in the background is 
a cutting plate from Taylored Expressions.
The flowers and bow were cut out
with my Cameo machine.

Want to play along?  Head on over to the TGF blog for all of the challenge
details, and more inspiration from the design team!!
Link your creation up today!!





Comments

  1. Beautiful combo and love your Anya strolls card!!

    Have a nice day!

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word.. i love this.. that little dog is too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable Rachel - love all those blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with those colors!!
    Awesome!!
    Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your Gorgeous card!!! Love this stamp set too that I finally got as a Mother's Day gift!!! whoot whoot!! Have an Awesome day doll!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful hair combo...it works so well with this beauty! A great take on the inspiration photo....aqua and orange are some of my fav colors to work with.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, i love all the die cuts on this card! so fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning I love the colour choice too, perfect in every way huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet color combo! The flowers are awesome and I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Rachel. Beautiful coloring and I love those flowers. You are making me want a cameo BIG time lol! (I know Impression Obsession stamps use to sell the shaker pouches - don't know if they still do)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so stunning, Rachel! Fab use of that die and your colouring is outstanding as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!