Garden Variety Tuesday!


Hi Everyone!!
The name has changed, but we are still bringing you a fun-filled Tuesday challenge

Today we have a fun sketch brought to you by my team-mate Thanh!

Classic!

Here's mine!
I used Anya Strolls and her little pup for this one!
I changed mine up just a bit, and traded the 
oval for a square. (Polaroid frame!)
This paper is from one of my all-time fav pads,
Basic Grey- Kneehighs!


I cropped the image, and then cut out her pup to place
her on the outside of the frame.
The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Now it's your turn!!
Head on over to the TGF blog for all of the challenge details and more
inspiration!!
Link up your creation today!




Comments

  1. Wohoo!! great take on that sketch!
    Love all the colors!! And as always...love your coloring!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rachel you have overdone yourself on this sketch!! LOve the colouring, papers and ofcourse the new Big Anya stamp..which I will "have" to buy soon ofcourse..

    hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet!! love how you cropped her and of course your colouring is just gorgeous - look at that hair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I soooooo LOVE this card!!!!! It is SUPER cute and I really LOVE that new Anya strolls set!!!! LOVE it all!!!! hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Rachel! Love how you turned it around and added the polaroid instead. And adding the dog on the outside is another awesome touch. Gorgeous card!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet! i love the new name change too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did with the sketch...so pretty! The new Big Anya is adorable, and so if your card!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woooooooooooooooo. Thanks for playing along with my sketch, lady. MWAH. Love you to bits and pieces. You're such a rockstar - I seriously dunno how you sit on so many teams, are a mommy to 2 and still get your life on with it! LOL Anya is coloured up beautifully and I love that paper you used.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!