Fun new challenge at SOG!

Please scroll down for The Greeting Farm's Release day post!

Happy May!!  Today is the first, and that means it's time for a new challenge at Some Odd Girl!!

We have another fun sketch for you to play along with-

sketch2

Here's mine!

I really do love her!  I used some colors on her that I 
tend to neglect-
Hair- R35, R37, R39
Dress- YG95, YG97 & E70, E71, E74.
The paper is from Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic.
The sentiment is from Avocado Arts.

This is Dandelion Fairy, isn't she cute!!

Now it's your turn!!  Head on over to the SOG blog for more inspiration and all of the details of the challenge!  Can't wait to see your creation linked up!!


Comments

  1. Such a sweet little fairy and I love the paper combo of polka dots and flowers. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, how sweet!! Love those papers and her hair is gorgeous. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is really adorable!
    Love your coloring, as always! Great choice of patterned papers!
    PS: her hair really rocks!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome sketch and love your card...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet image! i think i have her too ... somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie, fabulous creation hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and your colouring is fantastic! I wanted to thank you too for all the love you have left me at SCS gallery - I am really touched!!! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shut the front door! What fabulous DP choices and your coloring always knocks my socks off...such a sweet card!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I saw a sneaky peeky of her in IG, right? You have done an amazing job coloring her, chica! Good job on getting to use those colors up too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you colored her. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!