Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!

This has been a loooooonnnnggg week!  I am counting the days until the kids are out of school, and I don't spend half the day driving all over the place!  lol!

There is a fun challenge today at The Greeting Farm!!  My teamie-Sandie, has come up with something I don't do too often...

MONOCHROMATIC!

That means we want you to color up an image, use paper, embellies, whatever-
and it all needs to be from the same color group!!

Here's my example-

This is a fun little kraft tag I made using Garden Anya, and the Tulip border die.
When I colored her up, I used only Copics from the E's family.


What do ya think?  Sounds a little challenging, but it's too fun once you get started!  Now head on over to the TGF blog for some awesome inspiration from the design team, and find out all of the challenge details!

I want to see what you come up with, so link your creation up today!! (have your pals play along too!)


Comments

  1. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, great tag!! LOve the colours, stamp and die--Missed out the new launch as I am on holiday, now returning..should be home on Sunday..

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tag! I m loving Garden Anya n I think you did a fabulous job with the monochromatic challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i'm counting down the days too! the 24th, 28th and the 31st -- 3 last days of school. pretty tag and i love that tulip die! happy friday, rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Garden Anya is adorable in E tones, what a sweet tag!

    Oh no, I don't look forward to school being out...only because the kiddos are in and out ALL day long! There is no peace and quiet with 4 kids...at any age, lol!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok seriously i am going to raid your stamps when i am in CO.. this is so darn cute..

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! This is beautiful!!!
    Love the colors! Love your monochromatic colors!
    AWESOME tag!!
    HAve a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! love the new image and all the cool dies. gorgeous tag.
    have a great weekend Rachel, time to recharge!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so beautiful, Rachel! Gorgeous elements and love the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!