Time for a new Some Odd Girl Challenge!!

Please scroll down for the TGF release day hop!!!

Happy April everyone!!  Along with a new month, we have a new sketch challenge over at Some Odd Girl!!  I think you are really going to like this- (And yes, this means I am lucky to be on the SOG DT for another term!!!)

sketch1
I love the little banner on this!

Here's my take-

This sweetie is Baker Mae!!


I had a blast coloring her up!  I used a blue along with her black hair, just like Kristy uses in her black hair tutorial!  I also added some liquid pearls on the sprinkles!  I really love coloring with red, my favorite red copic trio is- R27, R29, and R39.  

So now it's your turn!  Head on over to the SOG blog to see all the new shiny faces for the new SOG design team, and for all of the challenge deets!  Link up your creation today!!

Comments

  1. Love the CAS feel of this card Rachel. Fab colour palette too. So pleased to be playing with you for another term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute..love that fun sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYY So happy to be working with you another term, Rachel!! I absolutely love this card, and the pearls on the cuppycake really bring it to life. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woop woop! So geeked to be on the team with you!! Love your style and gorgeous coloring- this black hair is gorgeous :). Tons of hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous Rachel. I love that pop of red and of course her hair looks fabulous! So glad you are on the team for another term :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty! love the yummy cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel, so happy to be working with you! I remember seeing your comments all over Eva's page and thinking what a sweet chica. And then you've been an inspiration on your DT with SOG and TGF for me. So glad to see you on IG and now, blogland! Love the card...your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks beautiful! Love those cupcake sprinkles!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo - so happy to be working with you for another term girlie!
    And you card is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, what a sweet cupcake!
    Congrats on your extended term with SOG!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Rachel. The colors really add more depth to the whites. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS card!! Saw it on the SOG blog!! wow!!
    Thanks so much for checking out my cards and leaving a nice comment on my blog post! :))
    I recently "discovered" SOG due to Annette Allen's blog...and now I'm addicted!! ;)Have a lot to learn... I watch a lot of coloring videos! It's so fun!!!
    PS: Just saw that we have the same blog background :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card Rachel. Those yummy pearl sprinkles are too cute!! I really look forward to working with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!