Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

Today at The Greeting Farm, they are having an awesome Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!  It's time to recycle/alter something and create a gorgeous TGF project!  I know you have a little something sitting around the house that could be put to good use!!

I, myself, have a ton of gift boxes!!  Unfortunately, they are all Christmas ones!!  lol!  I changed up this tiny Xmas box and made it a little more user-friendly!



I am really happy with how this turned out, I was a little worried
in the beginning!

I think I have had this sheet of red/pink/green patterned paper for at least a year or two.  I wanted to use it on something special.  I pieced all of my papers to completely cover the old box, and sealed off the edges with some washi tape.  I used the darling Alice for my topper, and the Enjoy die from Delicate Words to finish it off!  (doesn't her dress look cute in red & pink!!??)  I can use this box for a ton of different occasions now! 

Head on over to the TGF blog to see what all of my team-mates altered, and get all of the details of the challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!





Comments

  1. OMG, this is ADORABLE!!! Alice is so sweet and as always, your coloring ROCKS!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...this is totally fun!
    Love the gift box; great patterned papers, beautiful colors and ...beautiful coloring! wow! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super adorable! Omg I love the Alice bean and the papers you used are a lovely compliment to Alice's pink and red dress, marvelous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool, Rachel! Love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute! Love the papers you used and of course your coloring is always gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!