It's Another Fun DTT!!

Welcome back for another Double Take Tuesday challenge over at The Greeting Farm!!  Today we have a great sketch challenge from my super talented team-mate Suzanne!


Here's my take!


Cheshire is too darn cute!

If you haven't gotten her yet, you better hurry up!  These Alice in Wonderland themed Beans will not be around forever!!  

I used the awesome Kneehighs paper pad from Basic Grey!  I LOVE this pad!

6x6 Paper Pad - Knee Highs

I also used the Hello from the Delicate Words die set.  The notebook paper is a die from Paper Smooches, and the flower is a die from My Favorite Things.  See the "enamel dot" in the middle of the flower?  I made that from melting down plastic beads in my oven!!  See the tutorial here!

Now go check out the TGF blog for all of the challenge rules, and link up your creation today!


Comments

  1. Hi there..wow, fantastic card. Love the colours and lay out. Have just ordered a limited edition Bean stamp...but the delicate words are sold out..sniff,sniff.
    Fancy a die cut swap with mine??

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Rachel! Fantastic take on the sketch and I LOVE those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning sweetie, this is just simply stunning, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok now this is just too cute.. I love the sketch and how you added the blue hair..... totally adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ROCKED the sketch...omg, I just love the blue streak in this girlie's hair! Such a happy, happy card!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG- too cute! Gorgeous coloring- especially that hair!! And I totally checked out the melted bead tutorial- awesome! I don't like to cook so my oven is pretty much never used but I may just have to turn it on to try these, lol :) Lots of hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG your card is GORGEOUS!!!!! I love it ALL!!!!!
    hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!