Happy Friday with The Greeting Farm!

Are we having fun yet!?  Of course we are!  The end of a month means some new fun stamps and/or dies will be arriving at The Greeting Farm!!  After such a fun sneak peek yesterday, I thought I would use the Gate die on my Farm Fresh Friday challenge card!

The theme for the challenge today is....

May Flowers!

So here's mine...

I used Miss Anya Dressy for this.
She fit the frilly flower theme!

Don't you love the Gate die!!  I thought it was a perfect match with her!  I made a fun layered flower and sentiment with my Cameo, and added flower bling to the banner.  I am not so good with flowers, so I kept it kind of simple!

Now it's your turn!  Head on over to the TGF blog and get all of the details on the challenge!  Link up your creation today!!

And don't forget to keep checking in for more fun sneak peeks!!


Comments

  1. Simply Stunning sweetie!! Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet rachel! i love the gorgeous colours of her outfit and that gate die is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!!!
    Totally adore your coloring! Stunning!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww how cute... i love this.. and the little scene you created is awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Anya Dressy is sooo gorgeous and i love the gate die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do....I do love this gate die! Now I know why I've been holding off buying one, lol.
    A wonderful card...love the scene you created!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gate die is gorgeous and so is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is just gorgeous, Rachel! Your colouring is so outstanding and love the die!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is adorable! Beautiful coloring and don't you just love that gate die?

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh!! pretty!! what die did you use for the card base? love it and that fence die is awesome! gorgeous coloring and layout. perfect image choice too. great job!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!